PVC Ceilings presents Fire retardant SAFRO Flooring
With SAFRO Vinyl Flooring now available at PVC Ceilings, your home renovations will not only look great, but your house will also turn into a home. It is no secret that laminated floors are one of the most popular flooring choices when it comes to home renovations.
Why SAFRO Vinyl Flooring?
SAFRO Vinyl Flooring is designed to exceed every expectation being the new generation vinyl floor covering with a floating system and using click lock joints ensuring easy installation. SAFRO Vinyl Flooring can easily be installed on different types of floor bases from concrete to ceramic surfaces.
SAFRO Flooring has passed the test from more than 179 different types of hazardous materials and other chemicals making this product safe and sustainable and 100% water and moisture-proof.
How to choose the best vinyl flooring for your renovation project.
While renovating, your aim is an improvement. Improvement in how every room looks and feels. SAFRO provides you with that opportunity leaving you with a beautiful eco-friendly, up-market appearance.
Choose flooring that is not harmful - Choosing your vinyl flooring is as easy as SAFRO. Not only is SAFRO Vinyl Flooring eco-friendly but is based on high tech development which is 100% formaldehyde-free. Formaldehyde is a colorless but strong-smelling gas used in making building materials and household products such as vinyl flooring. Not only is this product strong smelling but is harmful to humans. The most common health problems in people exposed to formaldehyde is irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat.
Choose a high-quality product - SAFRO Flooring is specially formulated to be eco-friendly with no traces of formaldehyde, the materials used are a high-density rigid core material with a strengthened click system for easy installation. SAFRO Vinyl Flooring is anti-bacterial, anti-mildew, and a sustainable flooring option for any renovation. Finding a fire-retardant flooring option, 100% water and moisture resistant, anti-abrasion, and anti-slipping as easy as SAFRO Flooring.
Advantages of SAFRO Flooring
- SAFRO Flooring is an environmentally friendly flooring option and does not contain heavy metals, phthalate, methanol, and other harmful substances;
- SAFRO is 100% formaldehyde-free;
- SAFRO flooring is produced with 100% virgin PVC and extruded and the substrate from the extruder with T-die.
- SAFRO is glue-free and 100% water and moisture resistant;
- SAFRO is fire retardant, durable and easy to maintain;
- SAFRO is anti-abrasion and anti-slipping.
How to install SAFRO Floors:
The installation of SAFRO Flooring is a relatively simple DIY project that you can do yourself. To start, ensure the subfloors are completely level and smooth. Fill any small dents and sand down protruding parts of the surface if necessary. The boards are cut in a way that each subsequent piece will have grooves that click into one another. This means the entire floor will not need an adhesive or nails to stay in place, giving you a no mess, no fuss experience.
• Concrete (or Wooden) subfloors must be clean, dry and structurally sound.
• Concrete (or Wooden) subfloors must be flat and level with a scraper and putty knife.
• Concrete subfloor must be fully cured for at least 60 days before flooring installation.
• Carpet, cushion vinyl, polish, dirt, and paint should be removed from the job surface.
• Maintain the room temperature above 15°C (59°F) before installation.
• Check whether the doors can still be opened or closed after the flooring has been installed (minimum 1cm (3/8”).
Key Installation Considerations
• Ensure that all installing products are in the consistent batch numbers.
• Position the plank to be installed at an angle of 15° to 20° to the plank already installed.
• Move the plank gently up and down and at the same time apply forward pressure.
• The planks will automatically click into place.
• You can either insert the tongue into the groove or the groove into the tongue.
• The tongue in groove method is the most common and the easiest way. Please refer to the installation diagrams for more details.
• Existing subfloor levels must be within an acceptable level with a tolerance of 1mm only. Otherwise, this will result in an uneven undulated effect on the flooring after completion.
• It is advisable to do self-leveling cement before laying planks for uneven subfloors.
• Uneven surface on the wall will result in a gap between wall and planks, it is advisable to do a skim coat for the gap when the floor is completed. This can be substituted with wall skirtings.
• If the floor skirting is excluded, it is advisable for SAFRO flooring to be installed at first before laying any wall panel or partition to avoid visible gaps between wall and flooring. During the period of installation, covering is required to protect the completed flooring.
• If floor skirting is included, it is advisable for SAFRO flooring to be installed last to avoid damage to the flooring.