PVC Ceilings South Africa supplies our clients with detailed instructions for Plastic Ceiling Boards and PVC Ceiling Installation. For a quick and stress-free procedure, follow the instructions supplied to install your PVC Ceiling Panels.
• Ensure that the same shade and batch is used in one area.
• The product needs to be checked prior to installation.
• No claims will be entertained after installation.
• PVC Ceilings and PVC Cornices cannot be exposed to direct sunlight as there are no UV stabilizers in this product.
• Maximum brandering spacing is 500mm.
• Line brandering up, level or horizontal.
• PVC Ceilings panels can be screwed onto wood or steel brandering.
• Screw your PVC Ceiling panel onto the brandering, using a TS16 or SSDS16 PVCSA approved screw. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.
• For warranty purposes, ensure that only TS16 or SSDS16 screws are used.
• Ensure that spacing is allowed between the walls when installing ceilings, this will assist with movement during cold and warm conditions (expansion and contraction)
• Make sure the screw head is fastened properly and sits flush with the groove of the ceiling panel.
• Clip the second panel with the tongue into the groove of the first panel.
• Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. (Use the palm of your hand) Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.
• In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.
• Finish off the installation with a PVC Cornice.
• Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.